This blog is about
- the 160 acre Kelston Roundhill, a working farm and prominent landmark between Bath and Bristol, and
- the renovated Old Barn which hosts events and is available for use.
Known in previous centuries as Henstridge (hill of the stallions) Kelston Roundhill is owned by Kelston Tump LLP. It is farmed by our neighbours Park Farm who graze organic cattle on the land and make some of the world’s finest cheeses.
The partners have three aims for the land:
- to support financially sustainable farming;
- to increase natural diversity and deepening knowledge about it; and
- to support suitable amenity, education and leisure uses without harm or disruption.
We’re always happy to hear stories, photos, historical evidence or anything else that helps everyone understand why this land has been and continues to be important to people.
To contact us email email@example.com. In case of urgent emergency, vandalism or criminal damage please call the police or emergency services.